Dear All Alumni Members
NAIST will hold its Homecoming Day on Saturday, Nov. 20, during the Open Campus.
Homecoming Day this year will be held both online and onsite at NAIST.
We are looking forward to participation on campus and online, from Japan and from around the globe.
(Date): Sat. Nov. 20, 2021
1. Alumni general assembly 10:15-11:00
2. Informal meeting with the Executive Directors 11:00-12:00
* Please check the handout for the general assembly.
＊The themes of the informal meeting will be student recruitment, career support, etc.
※We will send the URL to access by Nov. 20.
2. Onsite at NAIST (Kenshu Hall on the 1st floor of Interdisciplinary Frontier Research Complex No.2)
※Depending on the COVID-19 situation, it may be held only online.
1. Alumni general assembly: Documents in Japanese and English, interpretation support available
2. Informal meeting: Simultaneous interpretation between Japanese and English（Avalable for those who apply in advance）
★How to Apply★
Please send the following form back by Thursday, Nov. 18.
Chairperson, NAIST Alumni Association
Student Support Section, Educational Affairs Division