NAIST alumni association is subscribing a paid Zoom account. Please take advantage of this sevice to hold your great alumni event.
- Gatherings that do not violate public order and morals
- Participants are to be informed that there is support from NAA
- Submission of documentation with the following three points within one week after the gathering is held (No need duplicating submissions for the alumni gathering financial support):
- List of participants (graduates)
- Gathering report (About 300 characters)
- A group photo (a digital file such as JPG)
The list should include the participant names, admission years, relevant status (students/graduates, faculty members, or other distinctions), and e-mail address (personal e-mail adresses besides lifetime NAIST addresses are acceptable). If you have not registered with PalSyne, the NAA secretariat will register the e-mail addresses. You must clearly state if you do not want the email to be registered to PalSyne.
How to apply
Applications from the authenticated users of PalSyne will be accepted.
Sign in PalSyne -> Inquiry to the secretariat -> Other inquiries -> Content of inquiry
Title: Online allumni party (2002 master course)
Datetime: 2022-1-10 19:00-21:00 (JST)
Organizer’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org